LookEnhancements enhancement

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Jul 28 13:24:10 UTC 2005

Hi John,

I've rerun this on a 3.8 and the very newest 3.9a on my PowerBook
1.25GHz, on a mac 3.7beta1 vm.

On the 3.9a image, LookEnh was even faster than without, in 3.8 it
was slower.  There were some performance improvements in 3.9 which
seam to have quite some effect. From those numbers, I guess that
LookEnh does not have the impact on performance I thought. At least
we would need to do some better benchmarks to get reliable numbers...

Cheers,
Adrian

BTW, here my numbers:

3.8 without LookEnh