HTTP download progress bar...HOWTO?

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at lazarevic.de
Sat Jul 30 06:20:13 UTC 2005

I think you could change the following method in HTTPSocket to get a
progress display of any HTTP download.

getRestOfBuffer: beginning totalLength: length
	'Downloading' displayProgressAt: Display center from: 0 to: length
during: [:bar|
	   [(response position < length) & (self isConnected | self
dataAvailable)]
	   whileTrue: [
		bar value: response position.
		(self waitForDataUntil: (Socket deadlineSecs: 5)) ifFalse: [