Squeak map servers down

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Jul 31 03:51:05 UTC 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 12:15 AM, Iede Snoek wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Could it be that that the squeakmap servers are down, or is my
> internet connection doing strange things? I have loaded the latest 3.8
> image and I can't get updates, nor install anything from squeakmap.
>
> Thx in advance for your replies.

I just downloaded the current Windows 3.8-Full release bundle through
www.squeak.org and verified that the release is working properly with
the internet/squeakmap/etc.  (The image doesn't have that proxy set
anymore.)

Note that this release bundle was just fixed yesterday, so if you
downloaded Squeak 3.8 before then, you'll need to re-download if you're
having this problem.

- Doug