Code example repository

alr alr.dev at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 05:48:15 UTC 2005

Another quick way to find interesting things is the Search button on top of
the squeak swiki pages:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/search

or the google squeak archive:
http://www.google.com/custom?q=&sa=Google+Search&cof=T%3Ablack%3BLW%3A64%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fsumeru.stanford.edu%2Ftim%2Fpooters%2FImages%2Fsqueak%2FSQL64x64.gif%3BLC%3Ablue%3BLH%3A64%3BBGC%3Awhite%3BAH%3Aleft%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fbike-nomad.com%3BAWFID%3A1cac6407b37cc5b3%3B&domains=lists.squeakfoundation.org&sitesearch=lists.squeakfoundation.org

regards
alain

de news: 200506010142.54882.milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca...