Switching to the new web site

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jun 1 07:08:45 UTC 2005

Hi guys!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I will start to advertize for my book on different mailing-lists, and
> my book (with the wrong cover) is already listed on amazon and as you
> may notice www.squeak.org is mentioned so it would make sense to
> switch to the new web site pretty soon.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590594916/
> qid=1117218524/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-5642974-5143261?v=glance&s=books
>
> Who is in charge to do that?

I would say Cees + Dan. Guys? What happened with the switch? IIRC we
intended to switch way back (using a copy of the old site).

Let's get this thing moving now, I can take the time to mirror over the
old content if you guys can make the switch. Just give me the word. :)

A tip: Dan, if you want to have better (and free) control over the
domain (squeak.org) then I recommend signing up on zoneedit.com and
moving the domain there. I have an account there and maintain 3 domains
using it (including squeak.se) - up to 5 domains are free. Then you get
a simple web UI and can manipulate all the DNS info easily.

> Stef

regards, Göran