AbstractString vs String when loading Refactoring Browser

lucv at etzou.net lucv at etzou.net
Thu Jun 2 00:36:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

On a fresh full image 3.8-6665 I try to upload/install Refactoring
Browser 3.8.40 and have an error in regards to the AbstractString.
I know there was some recent activity on this and maybe this package is
not up to date with the latest full image.
(AbstractString class>>expandMacro:argument:withExpansions)

Since I am still not fluent with Squeak (yet), it would great if people
can explain the method of debugging and a path to resolution.

Best Regards,

Luc