Code example repository

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jun 2 07:43:22 UTC 2005

Good idea, I should like to try it.

I would also like to try automatic generation of a sequence diagram:
   1) build a SRECollaboration.
   2) give a command that wraps each object shown in the diagram.
   3) Execute an example, collecting a trace of all messages between the
diagram objects.
   4) A sequence diagram can now be generated automatically.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway