Squeak 3.8

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jun 3 22:59:49 UTC 2005

Well the image/change file plus 3.8.6bx VM can be found here
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.8/mac/

a unix based version can be found here, the powerpc-darwin flavor
will run on os-x
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.8/unix-linux/

The latest macintosh carbon vm can be found here
ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/

& yes you can copy image/change files about and expect them to run
the same (just works) on any other platform.

On Jun 2, 2005, at 9:07 PM, Daniel Salama wrote:

> Can anyone point me to the latest Squeak VM 3.8 for Mac OS as well
> as the latest 3.8 image file?
>
> Also, can I customize an image to my liking under Max OS and then
> simply copy the image to a linux VM and it would just work?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> Daniel Salama
> dsalama at user.net
> Voice: (954) 655-8051
> Fax  : (954) 252-3988

> This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
> receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
> to anyone the message or any information contained in the
> message.  If you have received the message in error, please
> advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
> tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.

===