Linucon 2005 - Squeak Panels/Demo/Events?

James Choate jchoate at kraken.open-forge.com
Sat Jun 4 16:50:50 UTC 2005

Greetings,

Linucon 2005 (http://www.linucon.org) is around the corner and the time to
get on the event schedule is upon us. If there are any Perl or other Open
Source projects or topics you as a group or individuals would like to
present please contact me with details. I'll work with the Linucon staff
to get it on the schedule and make sure the proper support is in place.

 -- --

  Open Forge, LLC  24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, & Game Consoles
  512-695-4126 (Austin, Tx.)                            help at open-forge.com

  Hangar 18          Open Source Distributed Computing Using Plan 9 & Linux
  512-451-7087                               http://open-forge.org/hangar18

  James Choate    512-451-7087     ravage at ssz.com    jchoate at open-forge.com