Code example repository

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Jun 5 19:38:38 UTC 2005

"alr" <alr.dev at free.fr> wrote:
> Sure and there is also a small cookbook at:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/666
> that could be a start, we could make subpages by categories (morphic, files,
> streams, odbc, vm etc)

Yeah, there is a lot of good stuff in there.

The page could really use an editor, though.  Wiki-style is great for
accumulating information, but that doesn't remove the need for someone
to take all this material and arrange it in a readable fashion.  Right
now, it is a long list of all sorts of information.

So if someone wants to help out, then dive in!  If the politics worry
you, then make Joe's New Cookbook on its own page instead of hacking the
current cookbook page.

Same goes for the FAQ, by the way -- it is not bad, but it seems a
little scattered.

-Lex