Squeak elementary/middle school course materail request

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 6 09:11:37 UTC 2005

Hi, Hugo!

An excellent choice would be "Powerful Ideas in the Classroom" (ISBN
0974313106), which was created for just that purpose.  It's widely
available, including through Amazon, and in multiple languages.  An excerpt
can be viewed at: http://tinyurl.com/86wrf.

By all means, as was suggested, look at the rest of www.squeakland.org for
more ideas and information.

Gary Fisher