how to create browser plugin image

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Mon Jun 6 13:25:12 UTC 2005

Am 06.06.2005 um 11:52 schrieb Jan B. Krejčí:

> On 6/6/05, Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:
>
>> You need to make sure the ProjectLauncher is registered with the
>> AutoStart class (see "AutoStart installedLaunchers"), and the
>> readDocumentAtStartup preference is set.
>>

> thanks Bert, I've discovered AutoStart -> installedLaunchers just few
> minutes ago, but not the preference.
>
> Do you know what the preference "eToyFriendly" is good for?

It disables a few of the more dangerous actions, like clicking on the
desktop does not bring up the world menu anymore (you can still get
it by pressing ESC).

> I've also noticed that after closing Firefox, the squeak process does
> not terminate. Is it normal?

Are you using the current plugin?

     http://squeakland.org/plugin/installers/ux.html

The 3.7-7 version should have all the fixes, too:

     http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/unix/

- Bert -