Interface class in Squeak

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Tue Jun 7 14:34:17 UTC 2005

Am 07.06.2005 um 01:02 schrieb Hoang Hao:

> Like in Java, there is a way to create an Interface.  public
> interface Constants {...}.  There must be a way to create an
> Interface for Squeak.  Please let me know.

Interfaces in Java are just a workaround to tell the compiler that
you indeed implemented all the methods that are required by the
interface. You do not need this kludge in Squeak. Just implement the
methods, and you are done.

Squeak trusts you in what you're doing, and if it thinks you cheated,
you'll get a friendly pink reminder.

- Bert -