3.8 and french (and locales)

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 7 16:59:52 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> > As I mentioned just a couple of days ago, LocalePlugin already
> > exists to that
> > spec. A new VMMaker including it will be available shortly.
>
> tim
>
> would it be possible to have also the new method compiled format
> that you did and that we are waiting since ages... :)
I'd love to - has after all been about six years since I did the work. There
are a huge number of issues about making such a change, including the most
obvious one of old images no longer running on new VMs. Are people willing to
make the quantum leap?

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Useful random insult:- A natural talent for finding subliminal messages in ice