Changing "Harvesting party" mail title

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 7 17:04:50 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I discussed with ken about the fact that the harvesting party emails
are counter-productive
and that I would like to see them rename as SqueakOnline, SqueakChat.

The main problem is that right now the email gives the impression
that something
is happening but NOTHING happen in the harvesting. (alex started to
harvest a bit
and me too) but beside that this is not during the parties and now
nothing happen.

So I would prefer that you realize that if you think that if
something is happening
this is totally wrong.

I could not convince ken and he asked me to ask you to react. So please
let him know that this is not productive to let people think that
some progress
are made to include fixes and enh when nothing happen.

I think that the voices of the previous harvesters are important: so
marcus, doug,
mike, yoshiki, bert let us know.

Note that I have nothing against the chat over irc because this is a
cool idea.
But right now, it gives the wrong message

Stef