Changing "Harvesting party" mail title

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Wed Jun 8 04:28:49 UTC 2005

When I get a chance to "harvest", it's invariably outside of the times of the parties, but I can see the usefulness of the parties to attract new people to the harvesting process.
Besides, Ken can attest to the times I've hit the parties because I needed to sanity check the problems that I have had in the past with testing the posts. :^)

From: stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>