[BUG] Duplicating morph via Green Halo handle causes walkback ([closed] already on Mantis with ID 1330)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jun 8 20:07:45 UTC 2005

Thanks for reporting this issue using the Mantis database.  The report
can be found at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1330

In the future if you want to discuss a reported issue on the list please
do not include the [BUG] tag so it is not caught by BFAV and so we don't
end up with a report in both bug systems.

Thanks!

Ken