About package and test numbering

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jun 11 15:00:27 UTC 2005

Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> I disagree. There is absolutely no problem with tests in separate
> packages. And it allows one to bootstrap a system without circular
> dependencies.
And in any sort of deployment situation one would not want all the test code
sitting around. It might be worth making some sort of sibling relationship so
that loading doesn't require loading the tests but _does_ tell us that there is
a related test package and does make it trivial to load it.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Useful random insult:- There are great people in the world, but she's not one