[FIX] Mantis Bug 0001316 - ObjectTool In category 3D, Explore 3D is duplicated ([closed] fix attached to Mantis ID 1316)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 14 22:15:26 UTC 2005

Thanks for going ahead and attaching the fix to the original report

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1316

When you do that you do not also need to send a report to the Squeak
Mailing list, at least not one with a FIX tag.  When you do that we end
up with duplication in the BFAV database of content already in the
Mantis database.  You can send a report to the list and have it ignored
by BFAV simply by not using the standardized BUG, FIX, or ENH tags.

One thing you did not do is add a note to Mantis issue 1316 explaining
as you did below.  I myself added a note with this text.

Thanks!

Ken