File team report

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at obs.unige.ch
Wed Jun 15 14:51:57 UTC 2005

... ie me.

We've updated the two ftp sites to 3.8 and we have a 3.8 basic image
with the french translation.  We could use an updated 3.8 full image.

Other than that, not much to report.  I put a version of 3.1beta on
the ftp sites as well just because someone needed it.  Maybe I was a
bit too aggressive in deleting the alphas and betas :-(

cheers

bruce

--
"We didn't just track down that bug, we left evidence of its extermination as
a warning to other bugs" - Dan Lyke - flutterby

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 379 21 57
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 379 21 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 379 21 35
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel at obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/