[Q] scripts with tiles

alr alr.dev at free.fr
Thu Jun 16 04:21:51 UTC 2005

Thank you Karl
You are right I could do it if I really need it, but I just find this
irritating and I prefer spend some time on  parts I use (I do not use
scripts very often).
I just noticed this behaviour change in 3.8, not 3.7 and I hoped that it
could be changed via a preference.

And I also noticed a problem I have to compare with 3.7 and dig around : in
3.8 when there is a exception in the code called by a script (an error in
the code of a class, not diretly in the script), it does not open a
debugger, but if you paste the code in a workspace and run it, it does.
This is  a problem because we don't see errors.
Did anyone noticed something like that ?

Have a nice day
regards
alain

42AE7D5C.4000607 at chello.se...