Janitors Task 2 Sub-team forming soon

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jun 16 17:43:49 UTC 2005

Finally I am preparing to start Task 2 of the Janitors team which is a
short term project to move all remaining open issues in BFAV to the
Mantis server.  At this point I've posted a draft of the plan at

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?8:mss:208:200506:kljfpahhefgonlamfimc

and

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?8:mss:209:200506:ecegmpigfoiphagdgcgc

and am looking for feedback from anyone that is interested in helping
with this project on whether or not this document is readable and
understandable and seems like a reasonable way to do the job.

This process is a derivative of that being used for Task 1 so you may
also be interested in reading about the process we are following there
at

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?8:mss:49:ndnfiokliolnpkkhamei

If you think you might be interested in helping out with this project
please read over these documents (at least the ones related to Task 2
anyway) and join the Janitors mailing list by sending a blank email to

janitors-subscribe at discuss.squeakfoundation.org

If you would please post any comments or questions to the Janitors
mailing list.

Thanks,

Ken