[FIX][Squeak 0001317]: category Network bring error about IRCeMorph message not understood ([closed] already on Mantis with ID 1317)

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Fri Jun 17 00:03:07 UTC 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 18:04, Ken Causey wrote:

> This report is in reference to
>
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1317
>
> When commenting on an issue already reported on Mantis please do not
> use
> the standard tags because that results in a duplicate report in the
> BFAV
> database.  If you simply leave that out of the subject there is not a
> problem.
>
> Thanks!

I thought BFAV was a thing of the past.  If we are not using BFAV
anymore why is it still getting the SqueakDev data feed?

Inquiring minds what to know :-)

Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins