Fixing the look of squeak in 3.9.

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Sat Jun 18 16:16:20 UTC 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> - (2) load the LookEnhancement available at
>> MCHttpRepository
>> location: 'http://squeak.saltypickle.com/LookEnhancements'
>> user: ''
>> password: ''
>

> I really like this. Who is maintaining this? I have one suggestion.
> The inactive window's color looks really blocky when it loses its
> gradient look. Why not keep the gradient look and just wash the window
> out some? Or the active window could have a darker or bolder border.

Attaching a .mcz of the washed out effect.  I'll take this opportunity
to say also that this was so easy to do because of the amazing usability
of Monticello!!!  It was so easy to find where to make the change
because of Monticello's interface -- just browse changes, look for the
most likely candidate, browse senders, change code.  I love it!!

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20