Fixing the look of squeak in 3.9.

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:54:36 UTC 2005

Ben Schroeder and myself (John Pierce) maintain this look. While we are kind
of picky about the look and want a clean presentation, we will look at
suggestions and incorporate as appropriate.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead