Fixing the look of squeak in 3.9.

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sun Jun 19 14:46:41 UTC 2005

Ideally, SystemWindow etc. should be revised to become a neutral wrappers
of Morphs. Example 1: SystemWindow sets the color of its submorphs. If I
want something else, I have to set it after having buildt the window.
Example2: ScrollPane (which I often use within a SystemWindow) gobbles up
mouseUp-events.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway