about 3.9alpha

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 20 16:59:03 UTC 2005

On June 17, 2005 08:27 am, Alexandre Bergel wrote:
> Hello Milan,
>
> I do not know if someone changed the configuration of the stream, but I did
> an update from the Squeak Public Server using a 3.8-6548 and several
> changes got loaded without any error.

Hi Alexandre,

I think there is a bit of a number confusion :) - #6548 in my test and message
below referred to version of the squeak executable:

	Squeak3.8gamma of '24 November 2004' [latest update: #6548]

The image itself was the latest from:

	http://box1.squeakfoundation.org/files/3.8/

which 2 weeks ago happened to be (probably still is)

	Squeak3.8-6665.image

During loading the updates to 3.9, the error "Error1: Loading 6537, Server
Name Not Found" is still there.

Just wanted to clarify,

Later Milan