sigsegv on cut/paste/copy action

4d8nfbcdu5 at reider.net 4d8nfbcdu5 at reider.net
Tue Jun 21 19:34:09 UTC 2005

Just to add another data point, cut or copy in a headless squeak
displaying via vnc / RFB server on a debian sarge (uml) definitely
crashes the image every time. But the same image is ok running local
in KDE on mepis 3.3 on my local machine.

On 6/20/05, Johan Jonkers
<johan*johanjonkers.com*4d8nfbcdu5*reider.net*7CD*3iya*3 at reply.e4ward.com>