Debugger very slow when launched from TestRunner

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 21:51:17 UTC 2005

Switch to TestRunnerPlus (part of ToolBuilder examples). Or more
accurately: Switch to any TestRunner which does not run tests in
concurrent processes, thereby creating unforeseen interactions with the
primary UI process, thereby at some point having multiple UI processes
running thereby screwing up the display. It's amazing to me how people
can deal with the default TestRunner at all given how flawed it is.

Cheers,
   - Andreas