SqueakSource Suggestion

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Jun 22 06:51:53 UTC 2005

Hi Daniel,

yes, it has been requested and would be useful for sure. When we
implemented SqueakSource we did not think that we will host as many
projects ;-). Since we are very busy with other work these months we
could not continue working on SqueakSource 2 (we started with a new
implementation). If someone likes to help, he is very welcome. The
code itself is on SqueakSource with global commit rights as requested
by Cees earlier this year (see thread "Re: www.squeaksource.com
down ?").

Adrian