new squeak.org was: [Re: Beware, squeak.org repointed!]

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Mon Jun 27 15:12:51 UTC 2005

goran at krampe.se wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Michael Rueger <michael at impara.de> wrote:
>

>>goran at krampe.se wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I think I fixed it. Here the DNS still isn't updated so I can't see
>>>if it works.
>>>

>>Yup works! Thanks guys for the new server !
>>
>>Onwards and upwards!
>>

>Indeed! And sorry for the downtime during the weekend. Anyway, now the
>next step is to handedit the current "old" site to include 3.8 (I will
>do that later this week) and then we are moving forward with the
>SmallWiki based stuff - but Jason has that ball.

Thanks to all involved.  So, to get to the new site you can go to
http://www.squeak.org:7777/

I actually haven't been doing a lot here yet.  I have been making some
screenshots at home on the weekends (the day job has me overwhelmed
during the week).  I will get another report out on or about July 5th.
Hopefully by that time I will have some screen shots on the site instead
of links to SWiki.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20