[BUG] VMMaker/M17N/OSProcess issue ([closed] on Mantis ID 1389)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 28 19:59:05 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1389 .

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Since the non-platform specific code is distributed along with VMMaker
just use the VM category for anything related to the VM, VMMaker, etc.

Thanks!

Ken