Added http://ftp.squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jun 29 22:49:57 UTC 2005

FTP accesses were choking the server and on watching some detailed logs
I decided that the bulk of the problem was web browsers that don't quit
after finishing their downloads.  In the interest of keeping things
going until we move to the new full server I've modified the 'old' site
so that all download URLs using http://ftp.squeak.org/ instead.  I hope
that is OK with everyone.

Ken