Making Squeak look like Windows

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Thu Jun 30 23:29:00 UTC 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:10:52 -0700, Ramon Leon <rleon at insario.com> wrote:

> Here's a few small things will make squeak feel much nicer to a windows
> user.
>
> uncheck Preferences > scrolling > scroolBarsNarrow, gives you fatter
> windows style scroll bars.

When I right-click on Squeak and select Personalize, I get a browser
window that says "Preferences class personalizeUserMenu:".

No error message. Just a code window of some sort. Clean 3.8 freshly
downloaded from Squeak.org.

Does anyone else think the size of the forward and back buttons on the
"gentle" introduction are perversely small?