[Maybe Spam] How to start squeak image at windows startup

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:29:56 UTC 2005

Frank <maillist at sonnemans.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small server application in Squeak that I want to start
> automatically when window boots. Ideally squeak would start headless.
>
> Is this possible on the windows platform?

I don't see why not: add a shortcut in the Startup folder and have it point to your squeak.exe, having the image as an argument like you normally would.

Well, to be precise that'll start an image when you log in.

frank

This email and attachments (if any) must be swept for viruses before opening. Their contents may be confidential or privileged and are intended solely for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this email in error you must not read or use this email and should notify RNID on: +44 (0) 20 7296 8282.

RNID, Registered Office 19-23 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England, Registered Charity No. 207720)