[REPORT] Report 1 from castaways (that name sucks...)

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Mar 4 07:18:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:40:36 -0400, Lex Spoon <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> As you know, those already work in all the UI's.

Hmm... Last time I looked, they didn't all work in wxSqueak. And lots of
them don't work in Seaside. And I know of a couple that don't work in MVC.

> That's a better reason, but it doesn't seem like a very high priority.
> It's clearly a lower priority than setting up infrastructure to support
> the partitioning.

Well, clearly in your eyes. It's a sort of catch-22, as long as the image
is not partitionable, there's no need to install partitioning support, and
vice versa. So we need to tackle this issue from two sides, and this is
one of the project that has started chopping away from the other side.