[ANN] Smalltalk coding Party: please register.

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 4 13:52:35 UTC 2005

http://kilana.unibe.ch/smalltalkcodingparty12-03-05/

Hello all,

SSUG is organizing a Smalltalk Party/SqueakNic/Coding Party

We invite all Smalltalkers to join this event to share

their enthusiasm and knowledge about Smalltalk.

WHAT ? SMALLTALK EVENT

WHERE ? UNIVERSITY OF BERN - IAM Bern, Switzerland

WHEN ? Saturday 12th of March 2005 -- 10am until ...

CONTACT ? email : bergel at iam.unibe.ch

PHONE: : +41 31 631 3568 (fix phone), +41 76 58 56 323 (handphone) from
Switzerland 076 58 56 323

Bring your lunch with you and contact me so that we can arrange
something.

An apero sponsored by our sponsors:
	• 	 Daedalos Consulting AG (http://www.daedalos.ch)
	• 	Object-Oriented Limited (http://www.object-oriented.com)

If you plan to come, please add yourself on:

http://kilana.unibe.ch/smalltalkcodingparty12-03-05/

Here some information how to get there:

http://www.bau.unibe.ch/fakplaene/phil_nat/iam.html

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Resources/Maps/index.html