Surreal Squeak Fun (was: Re: "Delay class >> shutdown" anyone?)

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 4 19:49:16 UTC 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 11:34 am, Markus Gaelli wrote:
> I just want to detect in a throw-away image the ones which execute fine
> (most of them do) to add some smoke-regression-testing to the
> yet-to-come test server....
> I am also curious to see how far I can can with methodTally and friends
> about the percentage of the system covered, might also be useful to
> detect some concrete types.

What you might want to do is to run this image repeatedly from the command
line using a script that logs the selectors before and after the test to a
file (opening and closing the file for each line).

This way, if the image has to be killed, your script (when run the next time)
can then detect which selectors to skip (they'll be the ones with a start but
no end record.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/