VM issues.

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 8 00:25:18 UTC 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 10:57 am, Alan Grimes wrote:
> I have not re-built my /src in several days, but each time I attempt a
> make I remove everything and run a configure first.

Which "everything"? You should be removing:
* the build directory
* doing a "clean out" from VMMaker

> >Have you tried building with only the minimum required number of plugins
> > (like the list below), or with all the plugins external?
> >

> 1. I don't think that will work because every plugin you listed there
> has it's corresponding
> ##
> vm/vm.a(sqNamedPrims.o)(.data+0x3c): undefined reference to
> `FilePlugin_exports'
> ##
> line in my previous posting. =P

So the answer would be "no". I recommend that you give it a try with exactly
that set of internal and external plugins, and with no flags given to
configure.

I'm trying to eliminate variables here.

--
Ned Konz