The Squeak MUD

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Mar 9 17:31:56 UTC 2005

I should mention that I do have a ton of ideas for it, but little
time/funding. Like attaching it to Croquet. Also, the map from the
objects to spatial regions is supposed to be pluggable - 2d grids vs.
3-d vs. topological graphs. So if you want to maintain it, feel free to
bounce ideas off me for feedback.