Anyone have a PackageInfo-Importers

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Mar 10 01:19:27 UTC 2005

PackageInfo-Exporters has code to export in VW
package format. I'm wondering if there is any
corresponding code to import a VW package.

I had some code in Squeak, which I was able
to filein to VW. I'd intended that Squeak would
be the reference version, but I ended up doing
a fair bit of coding in VW. Now I want to get
the code back into Squeak.

BTW, I thought I'd heard something about a
native VW version of MC. Is there such a thing?

Any ideas on how difficult it would be to create
an RDB repository for MC. I've glanced over the
code already, and it *seems* simple enough.
Another thought is to map directly to the
VW Store schema. Any thoughts?