The Squeak MUD

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Mar 10 06:00:01 UTC 2005

Blake wrote:

> OK. Lemme ask this again, more simply. Is there a Squeak package I can
> use  for this:

> ?
>
> If so, what? If not, where would I start if I wanted to make such a
> thing?

There is a  collaborative space implemation called Nebraska in Squeak.
But I don't know how well that would scale if you got massive numbers of
users...
There is a a project called NetMorph, I'm not sure what technology that
uses.
Your best bet is on TeaTime in Croquet, but that is still under development.
Karl