[ANN] Traits beta2.1 stable kernel

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Mar 10 19:53:20 UTC 2005

Hi Markus,

thanks for the feedback.

> I loaded it in 3.8 and had two problems so far:

please note, that we haven't tested on Squeak 3.8 so far. This is some
work left - probably not too much but we will have to check what was
changed in the kernel and related code between 3.7 and 3.8.

> 1. one of the packages (al.preload-60) fooled the Tric-P2P repository,
> renaming the file helped.
> 2. #ifEmpty: was removed from Collection - are these changes you made
> as you did the Collection hierarchy and which remained in this
> spoiler?

right, apparently, those ifEmtpy: and related methods get removed
during installation. Will be fixed...

Cheers,
Adrian