The Squeak MUD

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Thu Mar 10 22:50:16 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:20:40 +0100, karl <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:

> Nebraska should be in the image allready. Open the navigator flap and
> click on 'share' and the
> current project is shared over the network. Note that the SqueakLogo
> which is a FlashMorph will give a error if present. Get rid of the logo
> or open a new project and share that.

OK, so importing the Nebraska from the swiki page broke the installed
Nebraska.

I've often wondered about the "Share" thing. It works in a clean 3.7
install. And, if I comprehend correctly, it sets up a Squeak as a server
on 9091.

The code for connecting programmatically seems to work. Cool.

Is it possible to use the Squeak plug-in to connect? When I try that, my
browsers either try to download the stream or (in the case of IE) open it
as a plain-text file.