Image size

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 11 09:04:19 UTC 2005

Hi, Tobias,

Looking at a space analysis might lead you quickly to discover which
kinds of objects are suddenly taking up so much space.  Armed with
that, it might then be obvious what's going on, but if not, if you
shared that space analysis with the mailing list you might get some
help pretty quickly.

To print a space analysis, evaluate "SpaceTally new
printSpaceAnalysis", then look at the disk file "STSpace.text" that
will be produced by the analysis.  Pay special attention to the final
two columns, where space for each class's instances, and percentage
of total space used (if above .1%) are listed.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

  -- Scott