OpenAL 1.1

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Mar 13 09:26:22 UTC 2005

Brad Fuller wrote:

> The Game Developers Conference ended this week and Creative discussed
> OpenAL 1.1. This new version includes some extensions that may be
> beneficial to me and potentially to others. In a previous msg Mark
> mentioned that OpenAL plugins have been made and are used in Croquet.
> I have a few questions:
>
> * How can Squeak users obtain the plugins and use it in our current
> images?

There are several changesets in this folder
http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu/croquet/Jasmine/updates/
I think the main stuff are in
http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu/croquet/Jasmine/updates/0214OpenAL.cs

The plugin in various platform versions is in
http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu/croquet/NICT/install/

I dont know how much massaging this is going to need file into a 3.8 image.
Karl