[ENH] autoDeselectInSMLoaderCategoryPane-sjjb

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Mar 13 16:38:20 UTC 2005

On Mar 12, 2005, at 11:35 PM, Samuel J.J.Bronson wrote:

>  <naesten <at> myrealbox.com> writes:
>
> Any clue why the preamble showed up twice? I mailed the changeset from
> the
> change sorter.

The preamble showed up once for me, then your .cs.gz attachment
appeared after that.  That's how the "mail to list" feature is set up
to work from the change sorter.

Maybe your email reader is set up to display the contents of text .gz
attachments?  (mine does not)  If that's the case, then the preamble
would show up a second time (as part of the .cs.gz file), followed by
the changeset text.

- Doug