[ANN] Traits beta2.1 stable kernel

Ruben Bakker ruben.bakker1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:40:29 UTC 2005

I studied some of the documents provided the traits homepage and
played with a beta 2.1 image. My first impression: The traits system
is a very natural extension to Smalltalk, powerful and still easy to
learn!

OK, now my first question:
--------------------------------------
TNumberable>>squared
	"Answer the receiver multiplied by itself."

	^ self * self

In squared we call self * self. I searched for the following method definition:
TNumberable>>*
        self requirement

but couldn't find it... What did I miss in the example?

second question:
I suppose "super" is not allowed inside a trait, right? I tried it,
but the compiler didn't give me an error.

Ruben