Is there a task forces identifying packages in Squeak?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 15 07:35:46 UTC 2005

hi guys

I thought that the packages group would start to initiate some actions
to identify (put the right * in category) or use the package browser so
that we could get loadble/unloadable packages in 3.9.

Did I dream or this discussion was in the air?
My impression is that the effort of alex around the package browser
(integrating category and MC package) is really interesting and could
really support this effort transparently.

Stef