ToolBuilder Team progress report

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 16 17:21:29 UTC 2005

> We now have change sets that fix the PopUpMenu and FillInTheBlank
> refrences to use ToolBuilder, and the CustomMenu references are about
> half finished.  Check out http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5607 for
> more info.

Cool
Now from which image did you started. I think that you should really
work closely on 3.9 so that all the changes
do not rot.

> Once those are done, we'll look at what other specific
> Morphic/MVC/Tweak/.... references are in the tools.
>
> Check out the list archives
> http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?4:iis:0:200503#b
> to see specifics of the work that has been done, mostly by Andreas on
> the ToolBuilder classes, and I'm mostly doing the grunt work of fixing
> references.

I think that this is really important to have  a good sync point so
that your changes get introduced fast in the image so that we minimize
conflicts. Doug? Have do we proceed?